Aluminum Crutches (10 pairs/case)
- Standard aluminum push-button crutches feature a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most.
- The special footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking; non-skid rubber tips provide good traction.
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.
- Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required
- Suggested HCPC Code: E0114
- Logo Not Available
- Youth fits patient height 4'6"-5'2"; adjustable range 36.5"-44.5"
- Adult fits patient height 5'1"-5'9"; adjustable range 44.5"-52.5"
- Tall Adult fits patient height 5'10"-6'6"; adjustable range 52"-60.5"