NEW - Midmark 646 Podiatry Power Procedure Chair
NEW - Midmark 646 Podiatry Chair
- 1 year warranty
- Choice of color and new upholster
- White Glove Delivery (shipped, unloaded & placed in exam room).
- Does not include any removal of chairs/tables.
- Does not include any removal of chairs/tables.
- Curbside Delivery
Aveage Lead Time is 7-10 business days (from time of payment)
NEW - Midmark 646 Podiatry Exam Chair
The Midmark 646 Procedure Chair has a best-in-class foot section which is designed to put everything providers need where they need it—at the point of care. The Midmark 646 is the next step in foot and ankle care with an exclusive, ergonomic foot section designed to put control right where it’s needed—the foot section.
- Power tilt and back
- 450 lb. patient weight capacity
- 21'' fixed seat height
- 9'' foot section extension
- Sealed foot control standard
- Integrated touch controls standard
- Chair arms standard
- Premium Seamless (shown) or UltraFree Upholstery
- Table weight: 323 lbs.
Rediscover the most important part of the podiatry chair, the foot section.
The easy-to-reach, release handles allow for one-handed, smooth, quiet operation. Integrated touch controls means there is no hand control to get knocked to the ground, eliminating costly breakage and allowing unrestricted patient access.
Sealed Foot Control
Midmark's foot control is sealed against dirt and debris, making cleaning simple and ensuring long life. ''Quick Chair'' button returns the table to the chair position for quick patient exit.
No matter the reason, MD Buying Direct.com is here to help with our 30-day return policy for easy returns and free exchanges. For the large majority of our products, we offer a 30-day return policy. You may accept a refund of the purchase price less the restocking fee (20%). Please refer to the individual products warranty specifications for the return policy of your particular product.
To return a product a Customer Service Representative must first authorize the transaction and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available and provided by the purchaser at the time of consultation:
- Reason for Return
- Product Name/Model
- Product Quantity
- Customer Name and Invoice Number
- Items must be returned in original packaging and in brand new condition within 30 days of receiving the item.
- The customer is responsible for shipping expenses and restocking fee on all eligible items.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit with the customer being responsible for the cost of shipping.
- We will not issue an RMA on items that are non-refundable, such as custom or special order items, or in the case that an item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- We do not accept returns for replacement parts for any reason other than an error on our part.
- No credit will be given for items returned without an RMA number. If the return isn’t honored the item may be returned at the customers expense.
- Product modifications made by the customer or contracted parties (made by the customer) surrender their ability to return the product due to the compromise of the products condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I return?
MD Buying Direct.com wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise for a refund of the purchase price, minus the restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return cost shipping.
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery. No credit will be issued if the item is custom, special-ordered, or damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
How can I return or exchange an item?
- Step 1: Start by completing the return order form found on our website. Be sure to fill our all information, including the reason for your return, product specifications, and if you’d like to receive an exchange or refund.
- Step 2: Repack all contents in the original packaging. Some items consist of several parts or pieces. Always return the item or set for a replacement or refund. Failure to return all parts of a product may compromise return request eligibility.
- Step 3: If your return/exchange requests is approved you will receive a conformation email with an included RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Print this form and include it in the contents of your return items packaging.
- Step 4: Using a shipping carrier of your choice send your products to:
MD Buying Direct.com
334 Koontz Rd
Wadsworth, OH 44281
Remember to enclose your conformation email which includes an RMA number to process your return/exchange.
What shipping services do you suggest for returns/exchanges?
Items less than 15 lbs. – USPS
Items greater than 15 lbs. – FedEx or UPS
When will I get my refund?
Returns are processed within 2-3 weeks after an RMA number is issued. Most refunds are fully refunded within 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 330-459-8000. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment and not a custom order, however in a case where the product has already been shipped the cancellation will revert to a return where return policies will be applied (restocking fee + shipping).
You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply, and we will deduct the return shipping costs from your refund credit.
What if I would like to return or exchange my item past the 30-day policy?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process returns or exchanges after 30 days.